(just cause it should be documented)
I initially wanted to pretend that my birthday was not actually happening this year. I kept trying to tell myself that it was happening whether I liked it or not and that I may as well embrace it...not sure I really got quite that far but I did enjoy it. On my actual birthday I spent most of the day driving home from my family vacation to Lake Powell. I woke up that morning to this. Not a bad way to start off the day. 
Once we got home my sister made me a delicious dessert and we ordered some of my favorite food in. If you have never had a pizza bender from Italian Village...I am sorry and I highly encourage you to do so in the near future.
A week or so after my birthday I celebrated with my family. We usually go to dinner for family birthdays but I had decided I wanted to make them all go climbing. Somehow I got them to do both :) It was good times. I think most everyone enjoyed themselves. We ended the night with dinner at Zupas. As it turns out...was one of my favorite birthday celebrations yet.
As always my friends and family were far too kind and generous. thank you! I am glad I was born.
9.29.2010
My Birthday Palooza (better late than never?!?!...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm glad you were born too! And it's about TIME you posted! I'm glad it was a fabulous birthday:)
Comments