10.23.2008

OoPs...mY bAd!!

So my dad travels a bit for work and enjoys listening to books on CD while he drives. The most recent series he has been listening to is called Faith of our Fathers. He was in need of the last book in the series and asked me to get it that day from the library. He wanted it before he left town again. I am slightly forgetful and so when I need to remember something that is important or needs to be done pronto I have a bad habit of writing on my hand. (something my niece has sent me to time out for doing prior to this case--"only paper is for writing on") I try to write as little as possible just enough that I know what it is and it helps me remember. In this case I just wrote what I thought of as an abbreviation of the book title. I was standing there typing on my computer and the person next to me looked at me and said, "does your hand say F off?" I tried to explain it was supposed to be F of F---I just squish it together when I write on my hand.... she just laughed. Needless to say it was all in all not good . My bad!!

3 comments:

Katrina said...

lol that is funny and really you probaby should go to time out for writting on your hand!!!

Pepper said...

sure, Jules, whatever. we all know you like to swear on your hand. Just cause you don't say the words out loud, doesnt mean you can write them all over!

Nancy K said...

Laughing and laughing.