10.30.2008

"...I suppose some people are actually here to lose weight, I guess that is commendable too"

...did she really just say that?! Totally nerdy, but I could not resist. If you watch Biggest Loser I hope you know what I mean. If not, what was once one of the most inspiring shows has turned into one of the most angering shows for me. Remember the time that I HATE the blue team! Amy P. not so bad, but the rest--!! I think I can honestly say I have never felt so angry at someone on a stupid TV show before. I think Vicki may or may not be evil, Brady- can he really not even speak for himself, and Heba really?! I just kinda want to smack the smirk right off of Vicky's face! Bob is so much higher in my book than Jillian but for the first time I must vote black all the way. Sorry Bob but, you got screwed.

---enough said!

3 comments:

Regan Duckworth said...

I want to hit Heba in the face.

*We're Unplugged* said...

I completely agree. I think that Heba, Brady and Vicki are having a threesome when the cameras are off. They make me so mad every week!

Meg said...

Girl, I couldn't agree with you more!! I HATE HEVA AND I HATE HATE HATE VICKY!
Amy dug her own grave and now has to deal with it! Vicky is going to get bit by it too.. HEVA and Brady are gonna vote her off next... you always get rid of the partners that come together... DUH!! Vicky is gonna get a taste of her own medicine and Amy is a mess.. she could have won the biggest looser!