The past month and a half has been crazy busy. Lots of really great things going on!

My sister and I sold watches at an Arts Festival!

Halloween party with the fam... nothing but good times.

Colie turned 4 and we had a fairy princess party. My mom made all
(including adults) the ladies wings, skirts, and painted our faces!

My grandpa turned 85 and we celebrated! I love him

Colie, Natalie, and I enjoyed a night out at the Princesses on Ice!

Went to San Francisco. It was beautiful and the weather was near perfect!

Thanksgiving with the fam was nothing less than delicious. I ate far too much yet again!

I decorated a tree with Murray City for the Festival of Trees

The adorable Charly Sophia was blessed. She wore both mine and my sister's blessing dress.

...and last but not least. I bought a new camera and I love it!!!
3 comments:
I love all the pics and the post. Your camera looks nice...I have a Nikon and I love it, but I am not even as close to as talented as you!
Just so you know... i think you are super talented. You are an amazing photographer.
That tree is great. The year that Steve and I did that with your family is in my bank of favorite memories. I loved that experience and can't wait to someday do it again.
Good times and so fun to visit the other day!
Comments