10.23.2009

Ingrid Michaelson

'In The Venue'! The name of the place would make it sound as though it is THE one and only venue to be at. It may be THE worst venue ever. I will not rant and rave long but, if I ever tell you I am going to a concert there again someone please stop me.

The location was horrific but, Ingrid was amazing. She is truly talented and knows how to put on a good show. She has the babble, you know the talking in between songs that really keeps ya interested, down to perfection. Thanks ladies for a most wonderful night!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Isn't "The Venue" the old Avalon Theater? If so, I would have to agree it's a gross place to hold a concert as cool as Ingrid.

Julia said...

No, the sad part is the Avalon is where the concert was supposed to be and they changed location the day before, I would have rather been there...that is how much I hate this place. Back in the 90's The Venue was 'Bricks' and then 'Club Sound' I think.

Nicole said...

Interesting...I really liked In the Venue when I saw Mat Kearney last week. I went upstairs and perched myself up on the risers and had a great view. I'm seeing Imogen Heap there next week.

I've been to a lot of pretty crazy venues in LA, Detroit, and Atlanta in the past 3 years.