*I got this lens a about 2 months ago and it is everything that I could have hoped for. It is a Canon 24-105 f/4 L IS USM. It was not exactly cheap but I could not be happier with my purchase.
*This may just be the best water bottle yet fabricated. I like ice in my water. When I drink out of a Nalgene I get ice face--the hole is too big. I love my Camel Back water bottle but in my venture to drink more water a day a straw does not prove the best method. This Contigo is the answer...I love it. You can get a three pack of them at your local Costco right now. I highly recommend it.
*I do not have an auxiliary port in my car and trying to get my ipod adapter that ran through my radio to not be staticky proved difficult. Now, I can listen to my ipod directly through my stereo, charge it while I listen, and skip through songs on my stereo face! Lovin' it!
*My siblings in all of their wisdom got me a unicycle for my birthday. You would think to get a unicycle you would need to ask for something this specific for someone to even think of getting it for you. Nope I didn't-- they know me just that well--- I love it! (I will admit it proves much harder than one would think)
9.15.2009
....this, this, this and this!
Labels: adventures, holidays, things I love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thank you for elaborating! OK I have to get that iPod thing. I've wanted to listen to my iPod in my car but hated the radio option. Can you tell me where you got it and about how much?
love the unicycle!!! Thought of you on your birthday!
Comments