11.17.2008

So Ya Know...

Obviously, it's been a while... my bad!

*Not sure why Vicki is still on the Biggest Loser. Amy was smart for a week and then somehow got sucked back into their manipulation. Poor choice AMY--very poor choice! I mean why get rid of somehow who is a total crazy person, a huge threat, and totally ripped you to pieces the whole episode, when you could get rid of someone who is not a threat and is genuine and kind---makes complete sense, right?!

*Halloween, though a long time ago, was great. Went to a super fun party and had a most enjoyable day.

*My niece was in a Halloween ice skating show--she was fantastic.

*Absolutely NO REGRETS about cutting my hair. Not looked back once.

*I attempted to attend the NKOTB concert and relive the early 90's--heard a song or two from the lu. Ended up laying in the car, puking outside the door. Not the best night of my life.

*Remember the time my sister got herself, me, and my mom tickets to Celine Dion last Christmas 2007--- for the concert this November 2008. Well, lets just say we have been waiting 11 months and they just canceled it. Do not worry they rescheduled it for February-- a year and a half later--on a Sunday. HOSERS!!!

*Loving the weather. Sometimes I feel like we go straight from summer to winter with no real Fall in between. Mother nature is doing well.

*Once again, no real signs of a significant other in my life--- and people are still making it all look so easy. Frustrating.

*I was watching TV yesterday and someone made the point to another person that was saying they couldn't accomplish something ----You can tell me that you are making a choice not to, or that you are quiting and giving up but, with what God has given you and him on your side don't you dare say you can't.

*Sometimes I realize what a crazy place this world is becoming and what crazy extremes people have gone to and it scares me a little--- but mostly and moreso makes me extremely grateful for what I know and the life that I have.

0 comments: