10.05.2008

So Ya Know...

Once again I am to that point where there are too many things that deserve a post of there own but, heaven knows if I try to play catch up it will never happen. (if you click on the Tuacahn and/or SYTYCD pics you can see my hair for those who have been asking)

-I went to the fair and decided that I am not sure why I like it...if you want to feel white trash it is ideal... but there is just something about it that just sucks me right on in. I would not step on a ride there if you paid me. (well that is kinda of a lie you could pay me to do just about anything if the price was right but, you get the point) The 4h club displays, the animals, sculpted butter, and the feeling like you have a whole building of your very own, live infomercials---just a few of the reasons it is worth the six bucks. (I thought that cow was going to try and eat me)


-I went to California with some friends and had wonderful time. Full of lots of laughs. We got to experience two of my favorite things. We went to Disneyland and went and saw Wicked. There is nothing like Disneyland in the off season. I refuse to go when it is busy. We pretty walked on just about everything, I mean they let us just stay on Splash Mountain to go again. I got to see Wicked for my third time and it only gets better. I love it, everything about it. It was a much loved and fun get away!

-I went to St. George and loved the warm weather and relaxing with the ladies. We had great time shopping, a little golfing, and a lot of laughing. I came to a realization once again how awesome Tuacahn is. There is no theatre experience quite like it. Seriously good times and good company!
- Went to the So You Think You Can Dance concert and loved every dance even more seeing them live. The concert was jam packed with goodness. I left feeling that every dance I had hoped they would do, they did, and more.
-I have been playing on a co-ed softball team with my friend Dustin. I have been loving it. I played softball in High School but, have not played much since. I have missed it a ton. Our team is called the Screamers. My skills are good proof of the time that has past since I last played...not so great!
- I even hit up the batting cages, which I have not done in a long time, in hopes of improving my so called skills!




3 comments:

Nancy K said...

Sounds like good times!!!! And although I LOVED your long hair you look FABULOUS with it short!

Meg said...

Hey girl!! I forgot you had a blog!!! Yeah for blogs!!
Question about the So you think you can dance pic.. It looks like jen is a little misty! Was she crying because of the great talent or did she have the giggles?! haahha

SusieQ said...

Jules! You're amazing! Glad to be able to keep track of you through blog stalking! :) Next time your in San Gorge let me know!