8.21.2008

..MoRe SkYdiViNg!



Just thought I would post a few more pics of skydiving. It was absolutely amazing. I highly recommend it. I was pretty nervous the week before and then decided to think about why I was nervous. What was it that made me nervous?! That I would fall?? That is my normal fear of heights but, that was the point, so what was it making me nervous. I came to conclude that the only thing to be afraid of was something going wrong and if that happened, I probably wouldn't get bruised up and break a leg falling from that high, let's be honest, I would probably die. The chances of that happening were so slim and I am not really afraid of dying...getting hurt yes, someone else dying yes, but me-- not so much. So from there on out, I was just super excited. Loved every second and want to do it again. It is a feeling like nothing else in the world! Thanks for a great adventure Linds--will never forget it!

1 comments:

Nancy K said...

GO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so awesome!