7.06.2008

THE FORCE

*I was driving down State Street and suddenly with my eagle eyes spotted a shampoo chair on the side of the road. You know I flipped around to check it out. It is in mint condition and now in the basement of yours truly! Free dollars my friends!!

*I was heading to the freeway to go to Park City when I came upon the chair. The bad news is as I was coming out of Parley's there was a Highway Patrol man, sitting in his usual place, waiting for someone to let gravity get the best of them. You guessed it...and the minute he pulled out so did I, I was history. That hill sucks! Bottom line, I was riding my brake and still got clocked at 83! The bad news is I really was going 83, no denying it, but so was everyone else. The speed limit--65. He came to get my lisence and registration and I was totally shaking as I gave it to him. I was imagining the bad news of a ticket going 18 over. The officer went back to his car for about 5 minutes. He returned and in all of his kindness let me go with out a ticket and just told me to slow down! Yippee!

TONIGHT THE FORCE WAS DEFINITELY WITH ME!

0 comments: