Yes ma'am. chillin' in the play pen at Powell. Cassie took it and then I adjusted the color and did a little photoshop on taking out a bar above their heads and someone in the water.
Hi Jules - just wanted you to know that I am back on the blogging scene for a minute at least. Yes, that is a stinkin' cute pic - What a photographer - you're hired!
4 comments:
What a GREAT picture.
That is a fabulous picture. It looks like a poster. Are they in a play pen together at Lake Powell?
Yes ma'am. chillin' in the play pen at Powell. Cassie took it and then I adjusted the color and did a little photoshop on taking out a bar above their heads and someone in the water.
Hi Jules - just wanted you to know that I am back on the blogging scene for a minute at least. Yes, that is a stinkin' cute pic - What a photographer - you're hired!
Comments