5.29.2008

It has been a while...things keep happening..and I have not posted one darn thing

This post may be moderately...to extremely boring-- but it needs to be recorded. ***consider yourself warned

-I went to St. George with some friends a few weeks back and thoroughly enjoyed myself. It was a perfectly relaxing weekend and had some really good laughs! Much needed and equally enjoyed.

-I had the great opportunity of running The Race for the Cure. I love that race. It touched my heart to see so many people running in celebration and remembrance of loved ones. Most races I run for the race, hoping to better my time... that race I run merely for the awesome feeling it is to do so. LOVE IT!

-Lake Powell...need I really say more. Other than the occasional wind storm and a few other minor scares--I get nervous kinda easy.. working on that...I love Lake Powell. It is super relaxing, at least for me and my singleness with no children, yet at the same time plenty of great entertainment right at your fingertips. And who beat out everyone in the horse shoe tournament?! Yours truly!

-Me and 'America', meaning the voting (or not voting maybe) population of American Idol, are on a break, not really on speaking terms right now. Need I say more?! All cheesy goo aside, I do not care who you are, you can not deny that kid can sing, I mean really sing!!

-On a brighter note 'So You Think You Can Dance' started and I have zero complaints about that!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

I mourned A.I. results for a week, no kidding. But I watched So You Think You Can Dance for the first time and have something to fill the void.