*I watched the finale of the Biggest Loser last night and it was absolutely inspiring. It is amazing the things that you can do when you decide you can and put your mind to it! Ali is the freaking bomb.com
*The Jr. High School Musical was a roaring success! Loved it...just missed it a whole lot! Good work Nat and Lisa!
*Not sure what is up with the weather?! Monday was beautiful and then...well, Winter decided to grace us. I guess I should look on the bright side...we could have not experienced the beauty of Monday.
*I met a guy from Africa that I am... (I know you are hoping for some good dating news right here---do not get your hopes up--- trust me I wish that is what I was about to tell you)...hoping to share the gospel with.
*I am seriously contemplating chopping my hair this week...I have thought about it a thousand times before but I think it may really be time.
*My cousin just got back from his mission in Florida, I got to hear him speak on Sunday...he has some physical trials that I think would make serving a mission more difficult than for most, but he showed so much faith in his Savior. It helped boost my faith in him as well.
*Started getting more information on my High School Reunion-- 10 years really?! So not ok---I gotta find me a husband!
*Hmm... I gotta go golfing!
4.16.2008
So Ya Know...
Labels: me, so ya know, thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am all about growing my hair out and then chopping it-it is one of my favorite things to do. However, my hair isn't as gorgeous as yours. If you cut it I wish I could just stick it on my head!
I totally wanna go golfing with you!
The biggest loser - that is just amazing.
Your hair - am I too late... DON'T CUT IT! It is so beautiful... I love it!
Isn't it weird to be going to your 10 year reunion. I thought that was a weird stage to be at... Have fun at it though.
Jules, I am back and thoroughly enjoyed your entries. Yes, Biggest Loser is totally inspirational, I love seeing people happy about doing something terrifically hard. I love you.
Comments