3.12.2008

EZRA

This is what my cute sister looked like prior to this evening...I had to force her to have her picture taken... she was not really excited about the whole thing. This is what she looks like now!

Ezra is here and more adorable than you could ever imagine. She had him tonight at about 7:00 pm. That girl knows how to get 'er done quick. When I got to the hospital at about 4:45 she was at about a 4... next time they checked she was an eight... and then just like that and 2 pushes later a brand new adorable baby boy. I could not be more excited for someone. She is a wonderful mom and I hope to some day be a mom as good as she... she must have learned from the best. Here a few pics of this adorable little man!! Good work and congrats Kat.. I love you!!








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats new Aunt! What great pictures! He is adorable!

Jennica said...

I just love him. I couldn't stop looking at him this morning when I went to see him.

Julie said...

Ahhhh that is one cute baby. Great photography too.

Nancy K said...

So wonderful. I love babies. Lucky to have you in his life! You are fabulous!

newsinaminute said...

very cute--thanks for sharing
he is lucky to have an aunt like you. who will love him and spoil him with love-- --Lynda

Kelly said...

That second to last shot is a keeper! They all are, but that one is tooooo precious.