2.02.2008

MR. XT

Me and Mr. XT will be attending our first class today! A little bit excited...thanks LIS!

4 comments:

Katrina said...

I am excited for you to take lots of pictures of Bentley and Ezra and become a great photographer so that I don't have to go and pay big bucks to get cute photots!!!lol

Marielle said...

I cant' believe you even debated about weather to comment! I am so glad to find you out in cyberspace. I love finding people I have lost contact with. One more person I can "blog-stalk".

Looks like things are going well for you! I love the Pres. Hinckley quote a few posts ago.

Good to hear from you.

Take care,
Marielle

The Candlands said...

Ladybug?!

The Candlands said...

Crazy weird, I know! My best friend had a link, who had a link that said your name and I just knew! How are you?! Email me! nayskers@hotmail.com