2.16.2008

hmm...



A few thoughts (this is so not like me but, I am going to give it a try)...

-Why is it so hard to motivate myself to run when I LOVE the feeling I get when I do?
-I kinda had a bad attitude about working Saturday rather than Friday on a holiday weekend but, now I am kinda grateful cause it seems a little like I get two weekends.
-Single Awareness Day or if you rather, Valentines Day...yep, still pretty much sucks.
-Working at a library I come in contact with soo many interesting and weird people...I shouldn't judge, maybe I am one of them.
-Colbie Caillat is pretty much amazing...singing is her thing and she does it well--LOVE IT.. putting on an entertaining concert-not so much. I have come to realize there are not many artists that I think have an amazing talent for singing live as well as entertaining. I have a greater appreciation for those that can do both.
-People make dating and falling in love look so easy.... HOW?!
-Calorie counting--- the joy of my life.
-My nephews and neices may or may not be the best thing ever.
-My sister who is over 4 years younger than me is having child number two in less than a month... kinda scary... but could not be more excited for her. She is a wonderful mom and wife--- hope to someday be as good as she.
-I am on the look out for a good pair of red shoes so if anyone sees any great hits let me know. I have decided everyone should have a pair of red shoes.
-I love the mountains, they are beautiful. When I see things like the mountains... or the ground with fresh snow... it makes me wonder how people could ever believe God does not exist.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Great thoughts. So Colbie doesn't put on a good live show??? Is that what you meant? I do love her too. I think I am going to set you up with my cousin...hmmm. Do you hate blind dates??

The Candlands said...

You crack me up. Loved your deep and cool thoughts!

*We're Unplugged* said...

Hey, I was just stalking you through your blog...so I thought I would say "Hi!"

On a side note, this is the first time I have ever seen your blog and I am highly entertained! I think you are a great blogger and I may just stalk you again before you know it!

Traci "Tye" Unrein