
So... I may or may not have tried to steal that little container you put your deposit in at the drive thru of the bank. I went to the local Moutain America yesterday to make my car payment.. I usually do this online to save me from doing stupid things such as this. Well, I pulled up to the window, the very front drive thru-- you know the one right next to the window where the nice man sits and they can not miss you pulling up to the window-- and grabbed that sweet container that magically beams into the building. After grabbing it I realized I did not have my deposit slip with me. So, I grabbed one of the deposit slips they provide for you and decided rather than try to figure out what line to write on and whether or not to sign the paper and such trivial things maybe I should just go inside. So, me being the goo that I am drove around the building to park and go inside. Much to my surprise I look down and sitting in my lap is that container. I question myself... do I go back through the drive thru now and drop it off... walk it inside with me and hand it to the man, because that won't be embarrassing.. pretty much decided I was in a lose/lose all together. I walked inside without the canister.. praying the whole time that they would not notice me as the girl who not only drove up to the drive thru and left, but the girl that drove up and stole the container and left. I made my payment as quickly as possible avoiding any sort of eye contact and b-lined out of there. I then, once again avoiding all eye contact drove through the drive up and deposited the container back in its rightful place. My bad. Next time, pretty sure I will get 'er done online.
1.04.2008
what is that container called anywho?!
Labels: goo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
They really don't have a name. Not to make you feel bad, but I am pretty sure they noticed lol! But no worries people steal those all the time.
All the drive throughs are on camera. They are reviewing your blog for acuracy and should there be an error in your account of this "happening", the "tube" police will be paying you a visit.
Comments